Published on July 16th, 2009 | by Kirsten Borrink2
Comfortable Women’s Shoes | Endless Clearance
Endless.com is holding a great clearance on so many brands, I couldn't possibly list them ALL. What I've decided to do is provide you a comfortable shoe primer to take shopping with you. Keep in mind Endless offers free 2 day shipping AND free returns on all clearance shoes. When you click over, you'll see a sidebar labeled "brand." Here are BarkingDogShoes.com recommended brands to check (I chose the brands that best combine style WITH comfort and support):
- ARA: classic dress shoes with cushioned footbeds, moderate arch support and generous toe box. Many come in narrow.
- Beautifeel: dress shoes with cushioned footbeds and flexible soles.
- Bella-Vita: dress shoes that come in narrow, medium and wide widths.
- Chaco: not only comfort sandals, but supportive outdoorsy sneakers too.
- Clarks: can't get enough of this brand. Keep getting more stylish!
- Ecco: nice-looking, comfortable dress shoes for the medium width foot
- El Naturalista: earthy, vegetable-tanned shoes with good support.
- Helle Comfort: For those with achy problem feet that need a pretty shoe. Lightweight, supportive and flexible.
- Indigo by Clark's: funky, modern and comfy. Best for medium to slightly wide feet.
- J-41: tend to run 1/2 size small, so order up.
- Me Too: similar to Aerosoles with cushioned footbeds, but IMHO, much cuter.
- New Balance
- Naturalizer: everything from sandals to boots and some come in 3 widths.
- Palladium: funky comfort
- Privo by Clark's: sporty casuals with soft footbeds–some have better arch support than others.
- Rockport: more stylish than they used to be.
- Simple: roomy toe boxes, very little arch support
- Softwalk: "eggcrate" footbeds! Come in narrow to wide widths.
- Stonefly: European comfort/dress shoes
- Taryn Rose: often pricey but designed by former orthopedic surgeon-fashionista!
- Teva: outdoorsy comfort
- Tsubo: modern and stylish. Some more comfortable than others.
Read customer comments first or leave me a comment about fit/feel. I'd be happy to help if able.