Published on December 28th, 2008 | by Kirsten Borrink1
Top Rated Comfortable Pumps from OnlineShoes.com
I continue my quest for the most comfortable dress pump. I ordered the Tsubo Anush pumps featured below, but will most likely return them since they're just too high for me at 3 1/4" and the footbed isn't padded enough. I guess I'm a bit of a princess and the pea when it comes to footbeds. I require extra cushion due to arthritic changes in my feet over the last 12 years. So what might be comfortable for the "normal" foot usually isn't for me. So far I've found Sofft pumps to be the Cadillac of comfort pumps, but I'm always on the lookout for different brands to try.
Here are five pumps that are top-rated for comfort by OnlineShoes customers. Shoes marked with * are currently on sale (plus an additional 15% off with coupon code 8EXTRA15).
- Born Sassafras*: 5 customers give a 5 star rating. The heel looks plenty sturdy and the footbed looks nice and padded from the "aeriel" view.
- Dansko Tori: Not your typical Dansko! Described as having a "padded insole and padded arch." Carries the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Clark's Swansea*: Super classy pump with 3" heel (but if you look closely, you'll see an enclosed platform of at least a half inch which does wonders to offset the teeter-totter feel of a three inch heel).
- Privo Broom: The same Privo comfort, this time in a 2" pump. The Soleassage™ footbed has tiny cushioned bumps give a massaging effect to every step.
- Naot Charm: A closed-toe sandal with all the wonderful support and cushion that the Naot cork and latex footbed provides.