Published on December 26th, 2009 | by Kirsten Borrink4
El Naturalista Iggdrasil Clog N096
Knitter? Crocheter? Fancy sock-wearer? The El Naturalista Iggdrasil clog is the perfect shoe to show off your hand-knit creations while providing comfort and support for your feet. I am jazzed to finally own a pair of these beautiful clogs by the Spanish company, El Naturalista, and they’re the most lovely shade of red called tibet.
What I love about the El Naturalista Iggdrasil clog:
- The leather has a rustic look to it–river stones are used to temper the hide naturally!
- The hand-stitched accents are eye-catching and make this comfortable shoe stand out in a crowd.
- The leather instep strap isn’t too tight accommodating thicker socks in winter.
- Anatomically-correct insole is made from recycled cork providing decent arch support.
- Recycled rubber soles smell like tea tree oil! I packed my shoes for my trip and they made everything in my suitcase smell fresh.
- Overall, the Iggdrasil is a very comfortable clog. The outsole is a tad heavy, but the roomy toe box and shock-absorbing footbed outweigh any sole clunkiness.
A word on sizing: I usually wear a 10 and found the 41 to fit me well. Without socks they’re a little roomy, but fit perfectly with heavier socks.
Where to buy the Iggdrasil clog and other unique and comfortable footwear by El Naturalista:
- Amazon: $65.90-$149.95, special offers available.
- Zappos: $135, free shipping and returns. Available in all black upper and outsole for $135 at Zappos.
- 6pm.com: $101, free shipping.
- OnlineShoes.com: $119-135, free shipping and exchanges.
Do you have a favorite clog for Christmas and the holiday season? What are your thoughts on theEl Naturalista Iggdrasil clog? Let me know in the comments below!